Wednesday 22 January 2014

A New Year... A New Blog!


New Year, New Blog, New Start


So it's a new year, and while I have made a few resolutions (for the first time ever!), I'm thinking about them as more of a life change. The past year has seen so many ups and downs, especially downs, that I guess the only way is up from here! Having had the worst and most difficult year of my life, where I was given a fantastic opportunity to study a great course in another University, I was unfortunately forced to drop out due to personal issues. 
  Although, I have also learnt a lot, especially about life and how fleeting it really is. I had my priorities so mixed up, and was so busy working all the time that I wasn't living and wasn't taking care of myself. I also learnt that life is too short to be doing something that your heart isn't fully into, and that dreams do come true if only you're willing to fight for them. My dream? To have my own little business doing what I love most; baking! I guess it isn't a normal dream to fight for instead of gaining a degree, but then again, what's life if it doesn't make you happy? 
  Hopefully I'll get to gain some experience and knowledge with these first baby steps of my new baking blog, and I look forward to sharing and gaining from all you other baking enthusiasts out there! :)
Hope you're having a fantastic start to the year, wherever you may be!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment